Sunday 29 October 2023

 A short update;


Since my hip replacement (in january) I have recovered nicely and I can walk quite good again. 

Sitting at home and enjoying a slower pace of life, during my recovery, 

made me decide to go and take (early) retirement. 

I am now 61 and have been working for 44 years. 

Even longer when you count holiday and a weekend job when I was in my teens.

Now I can create crochet items, illustrate things and other crafts, potter in  the garden, or just do nothing at all, guilt free and at another pace than before.


I also made my own (and all English) webshop!   Check it out sometimes; https://www.teenyweenydesign.com


(But my Etsy shop is also still there)


This is what I designed and created the last few months; ENJOY!!

\
Blythe Crown Kingsday


variation





Poncho (closes at the back with little strings) 










Halloween Jack Skellington Hat



The Blythe Family



Toadstool Season














And currently working on Christmas Items....














I love to hear what you think




No comments:

Post a Comment