Wednesday 5 April 2023

Let's put up a Blog Update....

 Hello again, still alive, and time for a new blog. Time flies, I've mentioned it before...

I'm in the last weeks of recovering from hip replacement surgery, before I have to go and start my day job again.

All is going well, and I have had time enough to crochet and fill up my webshop(s).

 Predominately Blythe Doll related...all designed and handmade by me....



So here are a a few pictures. For more you can see what I have for sale ; 

For orders within the Netherlands go to; www.teenyweenydesign.com 

For orders anywhere else go to;  www.teenyweenydesign.etsy.com 

You can also follow me on Instagram; teeny.weeny.design


Enjoy...



Cushions...






Nostalgic Beachwear

                                                                             Poncho's


Sleep Masks


                                                      Cosy Little Rugs


                                                          Festive Bunting


No comments:

Post a Comment