Tuesday 12 February 2013

Wonderful dresses...

It's freezing outside but it's warm inside. I have finally  photographed the finished dresses for BJD's.
Boy, what a labour intesive work this is. First taking pictures, uploading, resizing. Then I have to list them in my Etsy Shop. Put a discription with it (in Dutch and English).
It takes hours and the day is gone before you know it.

  
PukiFee
 
 
 
 
LittleFee
 
 
 
I also made a long Garland with Rainbow coloured Hearts
 
 
 
 
And I cut a piece of oilcloth fabric (Cath Kidston, Circle Ditsy) to size, for my little cupboard next to my kitchen.
The little blue tin was my mothers and is probably as old as I am. We kept little sweets in it.
 
 
 
Last saturday I helped my sister (who has moved to a new house in Zwolle) to put a nice cabinet together.
I put the back and the doors in the lower part and put the whole upper part together. I have a blister from the scewdriver in the palm of my hand to prove it,  but the result is wonderful.
 
 
 
The day before we ate at a sushi restaurant (MINOYU in Zwolle) and I enjoyed it immensely
It was made very fresh and you sure could taste that.
 
 
Later that evening we went to a theatre performance of the Carpenstars.
It was a show, set in a kind of Meet and Greet with Karen Carpenter. There were two women who played Karen, one played Karen who told her life story. And one sang Carpenter songs. Very nicely done!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. The crochet dresses are exquisite but those shoes...WOW! they're amazing.
    I love the Carpenters so would have loved to see that show, lucky you!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete