Friday 25 May 2012

Warm weather, cool attic

Before I make some coffee and go and sit in the sun, I've taken a little time to update my blog. I'm in my attic room (where my work room is).
Normally it is a very hot place when it is very sunny but i've got a little airco and this helps to keep me cool!
The weather is warm and sunny, and I have three more days off from work. Bliss!!
I have been working on some bags from a wonderful pattern from Vendulka Maderska from the Czech Republic.  (http://www.etsy.com/shop/VendulkaM?ref=seller_info )
It is the first pattern I haven't designed myself but I love it!!



Here's a little collage

More later....

5 comments:

  1. As bolsas são lindas!

    Amei!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk zijn ze, ik vind haar ontwerpen ook zo geweldig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the measurements on your purses? I like that you made the straps instead of the handles....was that included in the pattern?

    ruthkerri at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      The purses have different sizes. I have made the straps after my own design. I believe the pattern says differently.

      Adrianne

      Delete
  4. Where can I buy the patterns for these cute purses?

    ReplyDelete