Friday 30 March 2012

I love my colleagues!!

I made a folder where all my colleagues could motivate their support; why they wanted me, especially go to this event.
Folder

I took this with me on the big day.
When we finished all our assignements, at the end of the day, everyone received a participant souvenir in a frame, and a cap.
The ones who were elected also received an "Olympic Medal".



When I returned to work (on wednesday) my colleagues decorated my workspace (for that day) So nice. They all were delighted I made it through the selection day. They all were very sympathetic for me to be selected, so I enjoyed it very much to give them the good tidings!

(transl. Hurray, Gongratulations Adrianne)

(transl. And who is going to England?)

To thank them for their support I had baked mini cupcakes which I topped with a mini Olympic flag. I wrote a small thank you note on it. They went down like a charm!

I am still waiting for more information about how things are going to be during the Games. What we have to do and where. I expected a letter on my doormat when I got home from work today, but there wasn't. So I have to be patient for a few more days.


1 comment:

  1. I sent you an email about the pc pattern, a few days ago. Will check to see it reached you...

    ReplyDelete