Sunday 26 February 2012

Sigh..., and more Birdhouses

Again, finished work just now and uploaded a few pictures of new Birdhouses.

 Birdhouse Summerdays


Birdhouse Sunflower Special



Now I have 7 days off work, and I can concentrate on things I have to do around the house. A bit like Spring cleaning I guess.

I want to sort things out which I don't use anymore and throw them away. That's a BIG thing for me since I am a great horder. Hence my filled untill the attic (two story) house.
I can buy things (especially crafty things) when I don't need them but just to make sure I do have them by hand whenever I should need them.
I also have a great deal of stuff wich I took in my house when my mother passed away. At that time you can not decide to throw it away. But now I want more space, and items without sentimental value I am clearing out and bring it to a recycle shop.

16 comments:

  1. Ik kwam je creaties tegen op pinterest. Ze zijn echt gaaf! Dus natuurlijk even op je blog kijken, om tot de ontdekking te komen dat het Nederlandse creaties zijn! Je huisjes zijn super origineel. complimenten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toda una belleza amiga.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wat een geweldig vogelhuisje is dit.
    Heb jij hier een patroon van of weet je waar ik dit kan vinden?

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Monique,

      Bedankt, ik heb het zelf ontworpen maar heb het niet op papier staan. Zodra ik het wil delen laat ik het je weten.

      Adrianne

      Delete
  4. Wat een prachtige creaties! Erg mooi. Ga je volgen. Ben benieuwd wat je volgend idee wordt. Fijn weekend, groetjes Céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Adrianne!

    Wat vreselijk mooi!
    Ik weet dat het een zelf gemaakt patroon is. En het lijkt me ook zo mooi om te doen en te maken. Zou je het patroon willen delen?

    Groetjes Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this where can I get the pattern? Would make a fab clock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much. What a great idea!! You can buy the pattern in my Etsy shop;

      https://www.etsy.com/listing/127181318/crochet-pattern-for-birdhouse-uk?ref=shop_home_active

      Best wishes,
      Adrianne

      Delete
  7. Such beautiful work! Thank you for sharing your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat ontzettend leuk......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ! Love your bird house .. wish i coyld make them ..unfortunately i am unable to buy the pattern from etsy as i have no credit card .
    If anyone knows where i can get this pattern free ..kindly let me know . Appreciate the info .

    ReplyDelete